For over 25 years, we’ve made Gardenburger® with real vegetables and grains you
can see and taste. Simple, delicious, honest ingredients you can feel good about.
Gardenburger® Veggie Burgers – Black Bean Chipotle Veggie Burger
Our spicy gourmet black bean veggie patty made with the finest blend of black beans, brown rice, savory onions, corn, fresh red bell peppers and Anaheim chilies with a touch of cilantro and garlic. Tex-Mex in true Gardenburger style.
View nutrition information
COOKED BROWN RICE (WATER, BROWN RICE), ONIONS, COOKED BLACK BEANS (BLACK BEANS, WATER), WHOLE KERNEL CORN, WATER, RED BELL PEPPERS, GREEN CHILES, SOYBEAN FIBER, SOY PROTEIN CONCENTRATE, CANOLA OIL, ONION JUICE CONCENTRATE, CONTAINS TWO PERCENT OR LESS OF SOY PROTEIN ISOLATE, SALT, METHYLCELLULOSE, SPICES, CORN POWDER, DRIED CANE SYRUP, ONION POWDER, CARAMEL COLOR, DRIED GREEN AND RED BELL PEPPERS, GARLIC POWDER, YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL FLAVORS, TOMATO POWDER, CHIPOTLE PEPPER, SUGAR, WHEAT GLUTEN, CITRIC ACID.
CONTAINS SOY AND WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
Keep Frozen Until Ready to Use
For Food Safety and Quality, Heat to a Minimum Internal Temperature of 165º F
Never leave cooking appliance unattended while in use.
Children should be supervised.
IN THE SKILLET (for crispier texture):
1. Lightly spray both sides of burger with cooking oil.
2. Place frozen burger in a non-stick skillet.
3. Heat burger over MEDIUM heat for 12 minutes, turning over halfway through the cooking time.
In the Microwave*:
1. Place frozen burger on a microwave safe plate.
2. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes 45 seconds, turning burger over halfway through the cooking time.
3. Microwaving more than one burger at a time is not recommended.
*Cooking instructions developed using 1100 watt microwave. Microwave ovens vary. Times given are approximate.
On the Grill:
1. Preheat grill.
2. Use a food thermometer to be sure that burgers reach an minimum internal temperature of 165° F.
Dietary Exchange Per Serving:
1 Carbohydrate, 1/2 Fat
Country of Origin:
Distributed in USA